Monday, January 31, 2011

Made it to February!

February 1st!

I'm due in 2 weeks! 14 days! I'm going to meet my son this month!

Can you tell I'm a little excited?

I'm feeling great for 38 weeks...too great. I'm pretty sure this kid is staying onboard for the 10th month. If he does, well, there's no plans just yet. I'm really hoping and praying he decides to come before my due date so I don't have to be induced. I want to be able to experience going into labor naturally, laboring at home for as long as possible, then going to the hospital.
Dream big, right?

Dear Noah,

If you can come out sometime in the next 2 weeks mommy will be very appreciative. There's so much to look forward to on the outside - meeting your big sister and the rest of your crazy family, getting licked by your dog Brinkley, toys, milk, and lots of love. I can't wait to kiss your cheeks and hold your hand. See you soon.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment