Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A busy 34th week

On Monday we had our 34 week appointment. Unfortunately Dr. T was on vacation so we waited and waited and waited to see Dr. E.
Two hours in the waiting room and 15 minutes in a patient room for 6 whole minutes with the doctor. Worth it? Absolutely not. Especially with a two year old.

Baby's heartbeat was 135 and I'm still measuring on track. Nothing to discuss so it went quickly. I completely forgot to ask for the hospital registration packet but I'll get that at 36 weeks. At our next appointment I also want to ask Dr. T general circumcision questions. I'm not *against* circumcision but I've done enough research to know that it's completely unnecessary. But Aaron is very much for his son being circumcised so that's that. Baby boy will be circumcised.

This is Aaron's last week of vacation so we've been trying to fill it with fun things to do as a family of three. On Thursday we went to the coast and had a blast. We went to the beach, ate ate lunch at Splash, did some shopping, visited a friend who welcomed a baby boy on December 23rd, and went to Farmers Market in San Luis Obispo for our favorite baked potatoes and tri-tip sandwiches.

Noelle is definitely her father's daughter - she will spend endless hours at the beach playing with her shovel and bucket and taking a few breaks to watch the ocean waves. I wish I could see inside her little brain as she stares off into the horizon. It's almost as if she's transfixed by God's creation. He did good, didn't he?


We had a little fun taking pictures of my belly at the beach. Here are a few of my favorites.




You can see my scar on this one but it adds character.


I'm SO EXCITED for Saturday. My awesome sister is hosting a baby shower for me which I'm sure will be fabulous. I can't wait to get together with all of my friends and family and celebrate our new addition.

I'm working on a Noelle Kit for when we go to the hospital. My parents will be watching her and I want to make sure they have everything they'll need and a few surprises for Noelle. Right now it consists of a Big Sister shirt, a new fairy costume (a girl can't have to many tutu's), and pajamas. I also need to get started on visitor gifts and packing a hospital bag for Aaron and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment