Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hooray for progress!


I had my weekly appointment with Dr. T today. I was anxious to find out if my body was making any progress. I haven't (to my knowledge) had a single contraction so I was prepared to hear that nothing was going on. Well, there's definitely something happening. I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. The kicker is that baby is SO LOW. He's already at +1 station. No wonder I can't cross my legs! :) Dr. T said that once labor starts it's going to go fast. Let's hope so!

You probably don't need a visual - but just in case...

Noah is measuring a perfect 38 weeks and his heart rate was going between 134-142. I'm also proud to say that I've LOST a pound this week. Thanks to Just Dance Kids on the Wii. Aaron bought it for Noelle and we've been dancing away every day this week.

How far along? 38 weeks

Weight gain? +24 pounds total. Down one pound!

Sleep? Funny. I got a few good nights of sleep but I'm back to waking up to use the restroom, then staying up with ALL my thoughts.

Food cravings? Definitely sweets - dang you, Valentine's Day peeps!

What I miss. Being comfortable. Even sitting on the couch is unpleasant. Walking is easy if it's only for a few minutes.

What I'm looking forward to. Going into labor and all the excitement surrounding it.

38 week belly picture...

2 comments:

  1. You love the peeps, don't you? This is such exciting news! I am sure that you, Aaron, and Noelle can't wait to meet Noah. He will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Peeps! We are getting more and more anxious as the days go by. Lots of excitement around here.

    ReplyDelete