Sunday, January 16, 2011

So many pacifiers...

I stood glaring at a wall of pacifiers today. So many to choose from yet there's no way of knowing if baby will take the one you pick. Do I get one of each? Kidding.

Noelle only took Soothies. These enormous green pacifiers that completely cover the face of a newborn.
They worked great for her but I hated how big it was and worried that it was blocking her nose (also not a fan of the color). So today I finally found the Gumdrop Pacifiers I've been looking for since December after seeing the ad repeatedly in magazines at my OBGYN's office.They have the same nipple as Soothies but have a much better shape and come in blue :) I read today that they will be at Target and Walmart by the end of January. I picked mine up at today at Babies R Us. Hope he likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment