Friday, July 30, 2010

Mat Fashion

My fabulous, amazing, generous, loving sister, Tina brought over 4 containers of maternity clothes a couple of weeks ago. Clothes I had when pregnant with Noelle that she borrowed and clothes she accumulated when pregnant with her two precious babies. I was working full-time for 8 months when pregnant the first time so my maternity wardrobe is going to be much different with this baby. No more maternity slacks and uncomfortable "work" tops. I'm going comfortable all the way - but super cute, of course. I went online looking the other day and here is a couple of things I love. Simple fitted tees and a great pair of jeans (it will be fall/winter).
First off, I must get this simple long sleeve white tee. Perfect with these Citizen of Humanity jeans.
I also love the look of pairing a tunic like the one below or long fitted top with an open cardigan and these skinny jeans from Forever 21's new Maternity line.
I'm flirting with the idea of leggings. I always say no girl should wear them unless she is in kindergarten or pregnant. I think they will come in handy in the fall when the weather is around 70 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment