Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Appointment

I had my monthly appointment with Dr. T today and it went very well. Noelle was an angel during the entire visit. She and I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat (166). It was wonderful!

Baby is the size of a lemon this week - growing, growing, growing!

How far along? 13 weeks

Weight gain? Weight is the same as last month

Sleep? Sleep is great, especially since the weather has been cooling off at night.

Best moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat again today. It's always a relief.

Food cravings? Pasta, fish sandwich, ice cream

What I miss. Energy

What I'm looking forward to. Cool weather, taking Noelle out in the bike trailer I got today, and the anatomy scan next month!

What I love about being pregnant this week. Being in love with this new baby.

Milestones? 2nd Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment