Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heartbeat!!!

Such a beautiful sound. I teared up right away when I saw the flutter and heard the heartbeat pumping away. Noelle and Aaron were having a blast watching the screen and looking at baby brother or sister.
What a difference a week makes! I can't believe how much bigger baby is already.
Mommy, Daddy & Sissy love you very much!

I am feeling much better in the morning. Not too much morning sickness unless I don't eat toast right away. I started swimming while Aaron gives Noelle a swim lesson which has helped the overwhelming exhaustion. I don't fall asleep on the couch every time I sit down any more :)

Food cravings: Cottage cheese, Salt & Vinegar chips, Subway Chicken breast sandwich, Taco Supreme, Mangos
Food aversions: Meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment