Friday, July 2, 2010

Week 7

How far along? 7 weeks

Weight gain? Not yet!

Sleep? I feel like I could sleep all day! I've taken a couple of naps this week. Sleep at night is pretty much the same.

Best moment this week? Seeing and hearing the heartbeat and watching Noelle look at the picture of her baby sister or brother and saying "baby in mommy's belly." It's SO precious.

Food cravings? Cottage cheese, Subway, artichokes, mangos.

What I miss. Cherry Coke and Bud Light Lime (it is 4th of July weekend, after all)

What I'm looking forward to. So many things! Feeling the baby move, having a belly, getting the house ready for another little blessing. I could go on and on!

What I love about being pregnant this week. Telling friends and family and seeing their joy and excitement for us.

Milestones? Baby has a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment