Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 8

How far along? 8 weeks

Weight gain? I haven't stepped on a scale in a couple of weeks. But I hope not!

Sleep? Continue to feel exhausted all day and now I'm having crazy dreams at night that wake me up and keep me awake.

Best moment this week? Spending time with Aaron and Noelle at the pool.

Food cravings? Taco Supreme. Mostly food aversions this week - food is not my friend right now.

What I miss. Watching the Food Network (looking at meat makes me sick)

What I'm looking forward to. My appt on Thursday with Dr. T

What I love about being pregnant this week. Maternity clothes shopping. Although I don't need them right now it was fun to go to Destination Motherhood to look at the cute new clothes (I bought some adorable capri's).

Milestones? Nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment