Monday, November 22, 2010

Monthly Appointment

Well actually now it's the "every 3 weeks" appointment. I got my test results from Dr. T today and found out that I'm anemic again so I'm taking extra Iron pills. Hopefully I'll get more energy and start feeling better in a few days. My diabetes test came back perfect as well as all my blood work to check my thyroid (praise Jesus!).

Baby boy sounded great. I just love hearing his heartbeat. Dr. T always giggles at my huge smile when I get to hear it and let's me listen for a few minutes. With Noelle I had many ultrasounds including two in 3D and with Baby Brother I've only seen him once at the gender reveal and even then we only saw his boy parts - no face, profile, hands, feet, etc. I can't wait to see him and kiss his face!


No comments:

Post a Comment