Sunday, November 7, 2010

25 weeks!

Goodness this pregnancy is going by fast! We had our monthly appointment on Wednesday and everything is perfect. So much easier than with Noelle. At 25 weeks with her I was hospitalized overnight and was always in pain. This pregnancy is going so much smoother - thank you Jesus!
Baby boy's heartbeat sounded great and he is measuring right on track.

The nursery is coming together nicely. I'm keeping my eyes open for a white dresser but other than that we have all the furniture. I plan on painting the glider I got on Craigslist this week and painting a picture for his room. A quick trip to Babies R Us will take care of the rest of the necessities (crib mattress, changing pad cover, and rug).

Still working on picking a name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment