Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby Naming

Naming a child is not easy for Aaron and I. We always say how jealous we are of people who have had their children's names picked out for years. We over think everything about every name. On our night stands are piles of baby naming books that we read through over and over. Nothing ever stood out for us so we eventually stopped reading them and prayed to have a name epiphany.

We had the name narrowed to two earlier this week and I made the final decision yesterday. We have a winner!!! It's a relief to have his name picked. Now we can start calling him by his name and really getting ready for his arrival. I love the name, always have, and it's the only name I can see myself calling my son. I'll reveal it soon! The second runner up was Coleson. We decided against it because we have a nephew named Cason and it might be hard for my in-laws to have a Cason and Coleson as grandson's.

No comments:

Post a Comment