Wednesday, November 10, 2010

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

Weight gain? +12

Sleep? Daylight Savings is one of my least favorite things. It's sunny way too early and dark way too early. Nothing about it makes me happy. Noelle wakes up before 7am every day so my quiet morning time has come to an end. Now I jump out of bed when I hear her door open so I can help her make it to the bathroom in time.

Food cravings? I still crave sweets. Aaron, bless his heart, brought me home a box of my favorite Holiday treat - White Chocolate Covered Oreos! YUM! I'm going to need to hide them from myself soon.

What I miss. Medicine. I thought I was starting to feel better but woke up this morning feeling horrible.

What I'm looking forward to. Monday night we started decorating for Christmas. I love everything about Christmas and think the decorations deserve more than just a month. I was hesitant to put them out early this year because Thanksgiving is going to held at our house so I decided to leave out the tree until the day after Thanksgiving.

What I love about being pregnant this week. I love feeling baby boy move around and actually watch him moving in my belly.

Milestones? 3rd Trimester! Baby brother is going to be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment