Friday, December 17, 2010

31 Weeks

We had an appointment with Dr. T yesterday and it didn't exactly go as planned. Dr. T had to go to an emergency c-section so we were delayed 30 minutes....then were told he wasn't going to make it back at all.

So we stayed to see the other doctor in the office. An hour and a half later I was being examined and everything looks great. Baby is measuring right on schedule and his heartbeat was 143. I asked if he could tell what position baby is in and after some tugging and pushing the answer was no. But to our excitement we were taken back to the ultrasound room to check him out. He's head down and definitely a boy! It was so fun to see him wiggling around in there.

How far along? 31 weeks, 4 days

Weight gain? +18 pounds total. Not happy about this. I vowed to start walking everyday and of course we are expecting rain for the next 5 days. Maybe I'll use the Wii Fit for once.

Sleep? Between Noelle refusing to stay in her room because of her new fear of being alone and Aaron snoring louder than a train, there's not much sleep for me.

Best moment this week? Today is Aaron's last day of work for three weeks! We're blessed to have this family time together. And I just realized that when he goes back to work there will only be 4 weeks until baby is due.

Food cravings? Can't think of anything other than soda - what's new? I think I may have a problem.

What I miss. I'm starting to become short-tempered again - like I was during the first trimester. Hopefully I can keep it under control while Aaron is home. I usually start to loose it when I have too much house work and no help.

What I'm looking forward to. I'm very much looking forward to making memories with my family and friends during the next few weeks.

Baby Bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment