Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks

Weight gain? +14 pounds total

Sleep? I'm not getting as much as I'd like but I've been able to take a nap during the day lately which is great!

Best moment this week? Last week my mother-in-law was hospitalized with a blocked artery. It was very scary but the doctor was able to put in a stent and she is at home recovering. We are so thankful the procedure was a success. It was a reminder that life is a gift and truly unpredictable.

Food cravings? Water. I'm thirsty all the time.

What I miss. Having enough energy to do Christmas shopping. I went out from 7pm-10pm last night and was completely exhausted when I got home. Actually I was exhausted at 8pm.

What I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to wrapping presents tonight with a cup of hot chocolate and Christmas movies.

Milestones? Only 10 (or so) weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment