Friday, October 8, 2010

21 weeks

Belly picture - 21 weeks, 4 days
How far along? 21 weeks :)

Weight gain? +8 pounds total

Sleep? I've been sleeping very well these past couple of weeks. Noelle is sleeping great in her big girl bed now - she no longer gets out in the middle of the night and comes to our room.

Best moment this week? I've had a blast going on walks with Noelle and enjoying this lovely Fall weather. Today we made leaf bracelets on our walk to the park.

Food cravings? Sweets - which is very new to me. I typically do not have a sweet tooth.

What I miss. Drinking Dr. Pepper without getting a headache. White wine.

What I'm looking forward to. Buying baby boy clothes and painting his room this weekend.

What I love about being pregnant this week. I can feel baby moving all day now. He is very active.

Milestones? More than half way there!! February will be here in no time ;)

We had our monthly appointment with Dr. T yesterday. All of the tests came back perfect. Another answer to prayer :) We also heard little boys heartbeat - he sounded great.
Dr. T is still concerned about my tailbone pain for delivery, as am I. But it doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did during the 1st trimester. I'm still planning on a natural birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment