Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gardner Party of 4!

We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our second bundle of joy! Baby Gardner is due on Valentine's Day 2011. If you are reading this, you received a Thank You card from Noelle with the good news. It's been so hard keeping it a secret for the past couple of weeks so I'm glad I can now share the excitement and you can follow the next 9 months and beyond.

I am currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant (meaning I have completed 5 weeks and am 1 day into the six week) and feeling great - other than being bloated and having "all day sickness." Whoever named it morning sickness was way off! No food aversions yet but I am having serious cravings for cottage cheese and Mexican food. Needless to say Aaron has made a few Taco Bell runs on his way home from work!

Right now the baby is approximately the size of an apple seed :)
I hope you enjoy reading along as the upcoming months fly by. Thank you in advance for your support and love.

Amanda, Aaron & Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment